Hooker Pumps developed the Hi-Flow series of pumps to be the ultimate choice for livewell systems, assorted marine applications, and various industrial usages. The Hooker Pumps Hi-Flow pumps include our patented brushless centrifugal motor with variable-flow control to give unparalleled performance and flow control.
The all-new Dixie Hooker pump features a 1200 GPH output with simple on/off control. This compact pump runs on 12V DC, draws only 5 Amps, and has 1" connections.
The all-new Dixie (Hooker) from Hooker Pumps raises the bar in quality and dependability for on/off livewell pumps with a true 1200 gallons per hour (GPH) rating powered by 12V DC. The compact pump features Hooker Pumps's cartridge design with a threaded fitting for easy installation and replacement. The Dixie Hooker utilizes a 1-inch intake and provides a 1-inch outlet for installation mounted on the outside of a sea chest or directly to a thru-hull while providing the ability for a wide range of applications from center consoles to skiffs and bass boats. Assembled in the United States, the Dixie Hooker features Hooker Pump's industry-leading warranty and customer service.
Marine Crash Pump
An instantly deployed crash pump could mean the difference between sinking and getting back to the dock.
Everything you need to assemble your own kit is provided.
Crash Pump Kit Includes:
- 7500 (10,000 GPH) Pump with Closed Impeller, Male Hubbell Plug and
- 15′ of 8-2 Duplex Wire Attached to Pump
- Female Hubbell Plug and 12-2 Duplex Wire with 75A Rated Alligator Clips
- 1.5″ Poly Suction Strainer
- 1.5″ x 25′ Eagle Flo Blue PVC Flat Discharge Hose, MxF Water Shanks
- 1.5″ MNPT x 1.5″ L Schedule 80 PVC Nipple
- 18″ x 18″ Red Custom-Made Storage Bag for Crash Pump Kit
50 AMP service is required for the use of the kit.